New link for Student Portal (23.03.2023)
Academic Year 23/24
Updated: 7th March 2023
Applications for the 2023/2024 Academic Year are now closed
Public bookings are now closed. They were open from 10am on Tuesday the 21st of February.
In April a lottery will be completed for available spaces. Those who are successful will be contacted by email to pay deposit which is equal to one month’s rent for the room that they have been offered. Those who are not successful in the lottery will receive an email informing them of their position on the waiting list.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call the office with queries, you will be asked to send an email if you call the office.
NB: Please read the following notes BEFORE applying:
- When you start your application you will be asked to put in your email address to receive a security code, please note this email may go into your junk / spam folder.
- You will require your PPS number for your application (this is required to register your tenancy with the RTB if your application is successful)
- All rooms will appear as Fully Booked, you can only apply to join a waitlist at this point.
- There is no payment required at this point, if you are successful in being assigned a room we will email you requesting you to pay your deposit. All charges can be seen on our Rates Page.
- Please review the Terms & Conditions of Living in Dunaras Village before completing your application.
- You can only select one room type, if you are successful in being offered a room from the Wait List and your room of preference is not available you will be offered an alternative room type.
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive a confirmation email to confirm we have received your application, please note this email may also go into your junk / spam folder.
- Only submit one application, duplicates will be deleted and will not increase your chances of being successful.
- Our offices are currently open Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9.00-5.00, Wednesday 9.00 – 1.00 & Friday 9.00- 4.00, closed for lunch daily 1-2.
- Staff at all times are adhering to HSE and government guidelines in relation to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- In place of face-to-face meetings, we encourage that you phone/email to maintain appropriate levels of communications and contact as required.
Loved living here, reception is really helpful and accommodating, I had no problem moving houses. The shuttle bus during the week was really handy and is a great idea.
Standard Apartment – Kitchen
Standard Apartment – Lounge
Standard Apartment – Single Ensuite Room
Standard Apartment – Twin Ensuite Room
Deluxe Apartment – Lounge
Deluxe Apartment – Twin Ensuite Room
Deluxe Apartment – Lounge & Kitchen
Deluxe Apartment – Double Ensuite Room